Representation in Judicial Disputes The Group shall initiate proceedings, attend hearings, and the resulting pleadings, discussions, preparation of sheets, court proceedings, memoranda of reply, appeal, appeal, and seeking reconsideration of the acquired judgments of peremptory status before all competent courts of all types and degrees :
The General Courts shall have jurisdiction over all final cases and evidence and shall in particular consider the following:
- claims relating to the property, including: expropriation, vacating a property, claiming a property, a claim to prevent possession, a claim to recover the property, the dissolution or correction of the contract,
- suits architectural contracts.
- Issuance of deeds of trust in the ownership of the property or its validity.
- Cases arising from traffic accidents and violations stipulated in the Traffic Regulations and its executive regulations, including proof of the percentage of traffic error, claim injury.
The personal status courts are competent to consider the following:
- Suits related to marital matters, including proof of marriage, proof of divorce, divorce, annulment of marriage, return, custody, maintenance, visit, proof of descent, muscular, marriage of non-guardian, a lawsuit marriage without her consent,
, A lawsuit involving adult children, a small delivery of a custodian, a suit to visit children and others, a claim for marriage documents such as: birth certificates, marriage contract, and all official papers.
- Suits related to endowments and wills such as proving the waqf, appointing the waqf's supervisor or isolating him, proving the will
- proving the power of the ungrateful who can not read and write.
- suing for incompetence and efficiency.
- Claims of inheritance and the division of the estate, including a suit to divide the legacy, a lawsuit against the dropping of the heirs, the claim to limit the heirs
The Criminal Court shall be competent to adjudicate:
- Limits and retribution.
- The condolences including the suit of hurting others, harassment case, malicious cases, the case of information crimes, speculation or abuse of others and others
- a claim for injury.
- claims for debts, including the claim of a deceased claim in a traffic accident
- defamation suit and extortion.
Administrative Courts Diwan of Grievances Administrative courts shall be competent to adjudicate the following:
- Claims relating to the rights established in the civil and military service system, including termination of service of an employee, promotion claim, calculation of military services
- the proceedings of the cancellation of the final administrative decisions, including decision to resolve the salary, property expropriation
- Compensation claims submitted by the concerned parties for the decisions or acts of the administration including compensation for imprisonment, compensation for house demolition, compensation for closing a shop.
- Claims relating to contracts to which the management is a party including a claim to enforce contractual obligations, payment of a supply value, compensation for non-delivery of the movable
- disciplinary actions filed by the competent authority including irregularity in the official work, breach of honor of the job, the tragedy of the treatment on behalf of the job
- Other administrative disputes.
Commercial Courts shall have jurisdiction to consider the following:
- All original commercial disputes and dependencies that occur between traders including payment of goods, delivery of goods, delivery of a shop, etc.
- The proceedings that are held on the merchant because of his original business and subordination.
- Disputes that occur between the partners in the companies, including canceling the decision to dismiss the director, revoke the decision to enter partners, cancel the procedures for the sale of a company
- All cases and violations related to commercial regulations, without prejudice to the jurisdiction of the Board of Grievances.
- The suits of bankruptcy and stone on the bankrupt and removed from them.
- Other commercial disputes.
The Labor Court is competent to consider the following:
- Disputes of labor contracts, wages, rights and work injuries and compensation.
- Disputes of disciplinary sanctions and requests for exemption from them, lawsuits brought against the penalties, complaints of employers and workers.
- Labor disputes subject to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Disputes arising from the application of the work system and social insurance system.
- Committee for Settlement of Banking Disputes.
- Committees for the resolution of disputes between insurance companies and their customers and in violation of the supervisory and supervisory instructions of insurance companies.
- Committee on the Judgment of Violations of the Commercial Registration System.
- Anti-fraud committees.
- committees and offices to resolve disputes in commercial papers.
- committees to rule on violations of the system of private medical institutions.
- Medical Committees.
- Committees of governance in violations of the system of publications and publishing.
- Committee for the separation of disputes of electrical services.
- The Judiciary Committee on Violations of the Patent System.
- All other committees.
Legal representation before government agencies
- Legal representation in the Public Prosecution attendance of the investigation, follow-up of cases, follow-up of the situation of the client in prison and others.
- Legal representation in police stations raising complaints, providing statements, follow-up procedures to exit the detainee from arrest and others.
- Legal representation before criminal investigation, administrative control and other governmental bodies.
- Legal representation and protection of diplomats and their international actions.
Legal services for workers in the field of Hajj and Umrah and raft institutions:
Due to the sacred religious status of the cities of Makkah and Madinah, and the existence of entities providing activities and service projects to the guests of the House of God and the holy places, which may result in legal conditions that require resorting to specialists in the field of law and regulations; Bin Humaid Group provides legal services for workers in the field of Hajj and Umrah, Hajj and Umrah companies and individuals working in this field, through the provision of specialized legal advice and representation before government bodies from ministries and judicial bodies. The Group also provides special services to the companies and employees of the raft and provides legal protection for them and its work.M.
Legal services for embassies, consulates and foreign bodies:
Bin Humaid Law Firm is also building partnerships with embassies, consulates and foreign organizations to maximize the legal protection of its citizens and individuals and to represent them in all areas of the Kingdom.